As recipient of the Royal LePage Lifetime Achievement Award, Grant Wildeman has a reputation in homes sales that speaks for itself. He has the experience and the professional network to get you results. Every home sale is carefully planned with clear communication, accurate information, and courtesy every step of the way.
Selling your home starts with a thorough review of your home’s attributes that includes a structural evaluation, recommendations to maximize value, and practical ways to improve appeal. Grant Wildeman has a well developed network of professionals to ensure that photographs and all marketing materials show your home at its best. Here are just a few of the strategies and tools that Grant will use in your customized marketing plan to sell you home.
- Professionally designed full colour feature sheet that shortlists the best your home has to offer
- Professionally designed full colour pamphlet brochure showing the features of your home in greater detail
- Print Ads in magazine, newspaper and targeted publications and print guides
- Direct email marketing to a network of Realtors
- Virtual Tours
- Professional photographs and slideshow presentations
- Floor Plan
- Social media
Person to Person
- Staging recommendations of your home
- A Virtual Tour of your home to MLS realtors in your area
- Open House
- Honest feedback directly to you from potential buyers