For over thirty years Grant has called Parksville “home”. He has been happily married for 25 years and has three grown boys. Grant is an active supporter of community events and school fundraisers. Grant donates a portion of every cheque to the Royal LePage Women’s Shelter Foundation.
On my down time there’s is nothing I love more than spending a day on the green or at the beach with my family.
Grant Wildeman began his career as a licensed realtor in 2004. Grant has proven himself to be a driven and hard-working professional earning prestigious awards with Royal LePage including:
- Diamond Award (for the past 10 years) – for attaining sales within the top 3% of residential market sales
- Director’s Platinum Award (Multiple) for attaining sales within the top 5% of residential market sales
- President’s Gold Award (Multiple) for attaining sales within the top 6-10% of residential market sales
- Lifetime Award of Excellence – this award is presented to those attaining President’s Gold ten out of fourteen consecutive years.
- Award of Excellence – for attaining the Director’s Platinum or President’s Gold Award five out of seven previous consecutive years.
Grant really enjoys meeting and working with people, so his former background in the hospitality industry was a natural fit for his helpful personality. It provided valuable experience in understanding what draws people to Vancouver Island, what they’re looking for, and the best places to find it. It also offered a thorough knowledge of the local geography as well as the hidden gems that might not be obvious to everyone.
Grant prides himself on his quality of service, integrity and trust. For him, one of the most rewarding aspects of being a real estate agent in Parkville is introducing people to the area and helping clients establish their families on Vancouver Island.